Hi, My name is Winnie and I have an anger problem
If i hear one more person tell me who they think I am or am not, i will fucking lose it.
5 down 45 to go.
We stop and grow and stop and grow,
We coexist, flourished and sun-kissed.
In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
Give me envy, give me malice, give me a-a-attention!
On the set of ‘Pitch Perfect 2’ in Baton Rouge, LA (5.21.14)
what saying “not all men” actually does:
- refuses to acknowledge that gender violence happens too often
- takes the focus off the men who are violent and/or misogynistic
- refuses to acknowledge that even good guys can enable the problem
- makes the conversation about men and semantics instead of the epidemic levels of violence against women
what saying “not all men” does not do:
- reveal a fascinating new insight that we didn’t know